Micro art makeup is applied using an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers of the skin, and enables non toxic mineral based pigments to be absorbed in the outer layer of the skin. The total procedure typically takes around an hour. For patients with more sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the style is created on the skin with an erasable pencil and then the technician helps the client choose a natural color. After the customer approves the look and the color the procedure starts.
• Brows: can be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: In order to enhance or reshape the shape in the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined and then completely shaded.
• Eyes: Your eyes are highlighted by making use of a fine line between the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For those who have baldness the scalp could be camouflaged with the help of individual hairs developing a thicker look for the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup supplies a natural look that will gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup offers a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It may only be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks can be toxic and cause allergies, in addition to sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is the more costly procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Implementation of permanent makeup costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure fails to create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is generally a minor swelling but it disappears within an hour or so. Permanent makeup on the contrary results in heavy bleeding and is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling may last for weeks. Recovery time period is usually a few weeks.
• Micro art makeup makes use of a single acupuncture needle; permanent make-up needs 3-14 gauge needles which should be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It allows you to look your best throughout the day, constantly – no matter whether you are on the pool, exercise machine or at a party. It is especially suitable for busy professional women to do not have time and energy to apply makeup every single day.
• You can pick your very own color, having a technician assisting you select the most natural looking color. It appears so natural it is difficult to share with that makeup continues to be applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Considering that the micro art makeup fades over time, you can alter your style as styles and fashions change. Unless you desire it to fade away, you could have it retouched every year or two.
• Anyone who has difficulty applying makeup as a result of physical limitations or poor vision no more need to suffer everyday and also have a simple solution.
Permanent makeup is yet another viable alternative for people who are suffering from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should chat with their doctors about potential side effects related to pigments then consult a skilled permanent makeup practitioner. In numerous situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics every single day. Individuals who suffer from arthritis, lack of vision or eurological problems that cause painful or unsteady movement from the hands could also take pleasure in the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In her book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the applications of the process [derma pigmentation] within the arena of medicine are numerous”. “Previously several years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged being a useful service to dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons whenever they cannot medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by an experienced permanent makeup professional, is really a tricky procedure. Within the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed from the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the use of camouflage is unlike every other procedure…when applying camouflage you truly take something away, or diminishing something that already exists, from your skin.